Sunday, September 14, 2008

Eugene Celebration Parade





Our Spiralscouts circle  walked in the parade yesterday.  These photos are of us getting ready. We all dressed up to represent an element.  In the actual parade, we waved, sang and did spiral dances.  I also carried Joey a lot because the running to catch up when we lagged behind the entry in front of us, and the running he did with the other children made him to tired to walk. Hmpf. You can see Fire and Earth easily represented.  Joey is a sea snake for Water and those in white are Spirit and Air.


2 comments:

Spookygirl said...

AWESOME!! I love this idea! If my scouts ever get to march in a parade, I may have to steal this ;)

Valerie Willman said...

Thanks for posting "Spooky". I love the sense of community I feel knowing my cyber-friends are out there.