Friday, July 16, 2010

"Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K."

As I was trying to find a suitable picture to insert in this posting, I ran across this shot taken at Mt. Pisgah earlier this month. It seemed appropriate considering the path disappears into the trees, not identifying what direction it's heading -- let alone where it'll end up. And that seems to epitomize my life right now.

Not in a vaguely frustrating restless sort-of way, but more in a the future's so bright I gotta wear shades sort-of way.

The future holds delicious uncertainty for our family, and exciting things loom. Or maybe not. Maybe we'll stay right where we are on our path, but I think not. I don't feel at liberty to go into detail right now. But in a couple months time, I'll have a better idea if big and wonderous announcements need to be made.

So, for now, whether you are an occasional lurker on this blog, a die-hard follower, or even a family member -- continue checking back to see what things are afoot.

I don't say these things to be coy, or mysterious, but simply because I haven't been posting here because the only things on my mind are these unmentionables, and I wanted to reach out and explain my absense here. But I also am not divulging information because I just don't know the outcomes. I don't know where the path leads, or even if we'll stay on it. I could tell you what we are debating, but that might set things in uproar before we are ready to discuss it. So, please, be patient ... and maybe look for clues on here. (Because it is exciting, and I'd love to talk about it, but it just seems pre-mature.)


No comments: