Thursday, October 21, 2010

Costa Rica -- Day Six

After breakfast, our day began with the zip line/canopy tour.
11 different zip lines, 2 rappelling stations, and one Tarzan swing -- which I did not partake of.

 (Paul says this is my you-fucker-I'm-gonna-get-you-while-you-sleep look.
I didn't know I had that look.
Did you?)





 (he had so much fun!)



 After the almost-two-hour adrenaline rush, we went to check out our land again and found our first squatter. :)

 (more views from our lot)
Then we had lunch in town and came back to our hotel, which I haven't shown you yet, so here you are:
 (view coming downstairs from the recepcion)


(the building on the other side of the delicious pool is the restaurant/bar)

We hung around and rested from the excitement of the morning. I read on the patio off our room and Paul wrote a skit for No Shame. Then we had dinner and treated ourselves to Pina Flambee. OMG.

 (This is our favorite waiter, Olman.)


 (here he has set the liquor on fire, turned the lights out and pours the liquor back and forth to mix the two -- brandy and triple sec -- in two different pitchers.)


(it's super rich and to die for)

Yum.

No comments: