Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nablopomo -- March

Here's my newest project. Doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) last November was very successful and it kept me writing every day. My husband did complain a bit -- no date nights, no laundry done, no dishes. Don't get me wrong, he totally supported me doing it, and he chipped in and folded laundry and made dinner and such ... but he just noticed the level of my participation dropping. :D

So, in an effort to get me writing every day again (but with far less words I'm guessing), I pledge to write every day on this blog. (Here's hoping that the other two don't suffer. snort. Or that I don't cross-post too much.)

IF I DON'T post everyday, my self-imposed consequence will be not allowing myself to buy ANY books that month. From any source. For any amount of money.

There. It is done.

See you tomorrow!