Friday, March 6, 2009

Gardening




"Spring is here, said the bumblebee.
How do you know, said the old oak tree.
I saw yellow daffodills dancin' with the fairies
on the windy hill, dancin' with the fairies
on the windy hill, dancin' with the fairies
on the windy hill."

I've got the gardening bug and just finished a garden plot plan with layout of veggies and flowers and plans of what to still get and what to trim or tear out. Fun!

We are getting dirt for the front garden Monday or Tuesday.

And right now I am going to trim the dang Japanese Maple tree that scrapes the roof of my van as I drive under it. Every time.

By the way, it's supposed to snow tomorrow night. Snort.
That's March for ya.

I was going to plant my peas, leeks and spinach today .... but maybe not.



I'm trying to get Robert involved, but he'd rather watch Avator, the Water-Bender, he says. Though he did volunteer to cut off branches. (Hee Hee ... boys.)

No comments: